Ayman Adhair is the Founder and CEO of Global Integrated Management Consulting, an IT and management consulting firm. He participates in a wide variety of global conferences. He is also a Member of the Advisory Board of Africa Freedom Endowment, the Vice President of the Egyptian-American Cultural Association, a Member of the Advisory Council of America Near East Refugee Aid (ANERA), and a Member of the United Nations’ Information and Communication Technology Task Force.
As the Founder and CEO of Global Integrated Management Consulting (Global IMC), Adhair has experience in consulting governments on large-scale IT solutions, and has implemented several country-wide Government network systems.
Adhair has contributed to and chaired international events and conferences, including the following:
- Chaired the e-Gov strategy roundtable part of e-Strategies for Africa conference in Cape Town, South Africa. The objective of the conference is to share practical experiences of e-Gov implementations that can influence the ICT policy making at a national level.
- Speaker at the 3rd China International ICT Outsourcing Development Conference (in Wuhan) and the 2nd International Outsourcing Business Development Summit (in Hangzhou) where he shared his vision to differentiate China outsourcing industry.
- Invited by the U.S Department of Commerce to participate in a video conference with an emerging market professional association to assist them in how to enhance their sector competitiveness in order to enter the US market. He shared with the audience current US, regional and global trends and proposed a roadmap for strengthening their sector.
- Speaker at U.S. World Best Technology Showcase 2009 in Dallas, Texas, where he conducted a presentation about Innovation Eco-system for Emerging Markets as a key component of economic growth. He also was nominated as a Judge to evaluate and select this year world best technology among 50 shortlisted new technologies.
- Conducted a workshop for Columbia University Global Executive MBA program, in New York City, addressing opportunities and risks of doing business in the Emerging Markets.
Prior to founding Global IMP in August 2008, Adhair held various positions at KPMG Consulting/Bearing Point Inc (previously KPMG Peat Marwick). From 2004 until 2008, he served as Managing Director (Partner) and from 2000 until 2004 he was Senior Manager at the US corporate office in Virginia; from 1998 until 2000 he was a Manager, and from 1996 until 1998 he was a Senior Consultant at the UK office in London. In his 12 years at the firm, Ayman worked to explain the firm's footprint in emerging markets, including projects in Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Pakistan, South Korea, Montenegro, Spain, Malaysia, Brunei and the USA. He also helped to set up the firm's office in the UAE.
From 1993 until 1995, he served as the Manager of the Investment Bank for Trade and Finance in the UAE, and from 1989 until 1992 he was a Business Analyst at the Barakat Consulting Office, also in the UAE.
From 1995 until 1997, Mr. Adhair was a PhD Candidate in the Information Economy department at the London School of Economics and Political Science. He received his Masters degree in Analysis, Design, and Management of Information Systems in 1993 from LSE, and a Bachelor of Science in Pure Mathematics and Computer Science in 1989 from Ain Shams University in Cairo, Egypt.
- User Submitted
- User Submitted
- User Submitted