|Headquarters:||Cincinnati, Ohio, USA|
|Paul Goldstone, CEO|
DomainIt is a private company located in Cincinnati, Ohio. This company is among the first to offer domain name registration and search services. Established by Paul Goldstone in 1996, the company offers Domain IT security solutions and customer services. Besides single and bulk domain IT services, the company also offers services on Web site hosting, web based mail, POP, DNS management, Search Engine marketing and SSL products. The company is ICANN accredited. DomainIt claims to offer its services at a price 74% less than its competitors.
- In the year 1996, the company entered into partnership with Interic and launched the domain name search interface and started offering domain names - .com, .org and .net.
- In 1997, the company relocated to a spacious office and acquired accreditation to launch .uk, .cc, .to, and .web domain names. In the same year, it introduced e-mail, web hosting and website redirect services along with partner program.
- In 1998, DomainIt acquired accreditation for .ac and .sh domain names and launched them. Multiple dash domains were also launched by the company in the same year.
- In 1999, the company was awarded the Business Development Award and it came up with the .fm domain names, an extensive domain search tool and 67 character domain names.
- In 2000, the company was officially accredited as ICANN registrar and started offering domain names licensed for 10 year periods. A customized mobile email service was also launched, along with a premier country calling codes tool for the internet and domain shopping cart. In the same year, DomainIt received the Ernst and Young Entrepreneur of the Year nomination.
- In 2001, a search engine submission service was launched and the company was awarded with the “5 year Achievement Award for continued growth and customer satisfaction” and Ernst and Young Entrepreneur of the Year nomination.
- In 2002, DomainIt entered into a partnership with Comodo to offer SSL secure site certificates, and launched .biz and .info domains. In the same year, it again received the nomination for Ernst and Young Entrepreneur of the Year.
- In 2003, DomainIt was honored with the honorary resolution by the Mayor of Norwood. It relocated to a newer office building, became partners with SnapNames and WebBasedMail.com. .tm domain names became available
- In 2004, DomainIt started offering predesigned web design templates, added advanced virus and spam filters and launched an improved version of hosting control panel.
- In 2005, the company site and logo were redesigned with real-time automation for the site users.
- In 2006 DomainIt launched a custom affiliate program along with .tv domains. .mobi registrations were also launched and Whois privacy service was introduced alongside the introduction of domain name suggestion tool.
- In 2007, the WebBasedMail service was upgraded and new launches came in the form of SSL website security products, detailed client knowledgebase and online client support system.
- In 2008, Search Engine Submission service and client account manager with bulk filters were upgraded. Domain transfer security was maximized and .me domain names were launched.
- In 2009, the client support helpdesk was expanded and a new computer hardware was installed while enhancing the security protocol.
- In 2010, cPanel hosting and email software was implemented and all clients were shifted to new hardware.
Affiliations & Partners
Awards and Recognitions
- The company was awarded the “5 year Achievement Award for continued growth and customer satisfaction” in the year 2001.
- It was also nominated for the Ernst and Young Entrepreneur of the Year in the years 2000, 2001, and 2002.
- Received a honorary resolution from the Mayor of Norwood in 2003