Domain The Net
Domain The Net is an ICANN accredited registrar with a multinational presence. The company offers registration services over the Internet for domain names in a wide range of languages and extensions. The company also provides integrated Internet services while specializing in automatic registration services for the Premium customers like Corporations, ISPs, etc.
Their services are already being offered in more than 200 nations with more than 300 domain extensions being available.
- Domain Name Registration services
- Multilingual Domain Names
- Multilingual Email Addresses
- Web Promotion
- Web and Email forwarding
- SSL certificates
For the corporate clients, the company offers specialized services in –
- Digital Brand Security
- Domain Portfolio Management
For premium customers and corporations Domain The Net has following services on offer –
- Digital Brand Security SaaS solutions
- Anti Pharming
- Domain Hijacking prevention and more
Domain The Net has created Safetrix™, which is an easy to use B2B system targeting premium corporate customers and ISPs, which eases managment, controlling and domain names processing, registrations and renewals. The company is also develops unique Software As Service (SAS) solutions for Anti-Phishing, Anti-Pharming and Domain Hijacking prevention.
In January, 2012, DomainTheNet filed a lawsuit against their German competitor, Key-Systems, over their respective brand management trademarks - Key-System's BrandShelter and DomainTheNet's BrandShield. Key-Systems had previously filed an objection to the registration of the BrandShield mark due to its confusingly similarity.
- Domainthenet.com is among the 500,000 websites which are most popular worldwide and its global rank is 119,287
- In last three months it has climbed up the global ranking ladder by 19%
- Its performance (page loads in one second) is faster than maximum in the business i.e. 60% of the sites
- Domainthenet.com is also in the list of DMOZ (Open Directory Project Listings)