Eduardo Diaz is the owner at D Consulting Group, Inc., President of the Puerto Rico Broadband Taskforce, and the Founding Member of ICANN's NARALO.In November 2009, he was selected as the regional NomCom Delegate at ICANN by NARALO. He once again served on the 2011 NomCom, again representing NARALO.
- Member of the Technical Staff and Supervisor at AT&T Bell Labs,1982 - 1989.
- Recruiter for AT&T Bell Labs at UCB (University of Puerto Rico), MIT (University of Michigan), University of California at Berkley and university of Michigan at Ann Arbor, 1985 - 1989.
- Director of Information Systems and Director of Product and Market Management at Puerto Rico Telephone Company, San Juan, Puerto Rico, 1989 - 2003.
- Here he was involved in projects like Voice service (1992), CLASS services (1994), work with the largest ISP in Puerto Rico - PRTC. NET (1996), the portal MiCoqui.com (2001), integration of Coqui.net and PRTC.net (2001); and the use and expansion of the internet in Puerto Rico, such as DSL Service (2002), among other projects.
- Currently, Professional Engineer (PE) and Member of the Engineering Professional College of Puerto Rico
- Currently, owner at D Consulting Group, former regional NomCom Delegate at ICANN, founding member and former President of the Internet Society (ISOC) of Puerto Rico.
- 2017-Present NARALO Chair
Diaz attended the College of Engineering in Mayagüez where he began studying at the Faculty of Electrical Engineering. In 1977, he transferred to the University of Georgia Tech in Atlanta, Georgia where he finished his degree of Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering in 1979. He completed his Master's degree in the same field with a specialization in computer design and electronic circuits in 1980. He also has a Masters in Computer Science (1984) through a in-house curriculum at AT&T Bell Labs.