Frederick (Freddy) Schiwek is CEO of Zonat S.A. a Company developing and operating Hosting Businesses like  and co-Founder of Domain Invest and co-Founder of voipGATE.  He is widely known as the former EVP of EuroDNS. 
He resides in Luxembourg, close to the the German border, and enjoys golf, squash, reading, and traveling in his free time.  Frederick is married and has a son, who he says already has aspirations of becoming a domainer himself.
Frederick Schiwek is a frequent speaker and adviser to domain name conferences and events. He has personally participated in some significant domain name sales in the recent years. He was a speaker at the 2010 DOMAINfest, in the session "Alternative Ways to Monetize Domain Traffic".
- Frederick Schiwek's working experience started with PM-International. There he gained experience in direct sales and online marketing over a 5-year period, and also worked in a number of positions; including Marketing Assistant, and Internet Marketing. 
- In 2001, he joined Netline S.A., a Luxembourg ISP , where he spent 3 years as an International Business Development Manager, distributing ISP Products.
- In March 2004, Frederick Schiwek joined EuroDNS, one of the leading domain register company of Luxembourg, as EVP of International Business Development. He worked there until September, 2008. 
- In December 2004, Frederick co-founded voipGATE, a European Voice over IP Company, with the parent company of EuroDNS, Datacenter Group.
- Frederick has been acting as Member of the Board of the telecommunication company EnumDNS since 2006.
- Mr. Schiwek is also the co-Founder and Managing Director of Domain Invest, a domain marketplace company, founded in April, 2008.
- In early 2010, Frederick Schiwek made news by selling VooDoo.com to Donny Simonton from Parked.com for $300k. According to Schiwek, he originally bought the name for $31k.