Gangadhar Panday is Membership Coordinator in NPOC. Panday is in charge of the Telugu language in the NBGP Neo Brahmi Generation Panel that is striving to bring Internet to 22% of the world population, in their native language. He is also the Founder-President of Babul Films Society that spreads awareness about environmental issues using ICT tools. He is an actor in Telugu and Indian films. He has a keen interest in languages and considers himself a polyglot. Now learning Sanskrit.
- Worked with Government of India 1985-2012
- Worked in Tollywood Telugu Cinema at Actor since 1996
- Found Non-Profit Babul Films Society
- Regional Secretary [SR] FFSI Federation of Film Societies of India - 2012
ICANN and Internet Governance Participation
- Attended ICANN57 at Hyderabad. Nov 2016
- NPOC Membership coordinator since June 2017
- NBGP F2F meeting Colombo Sri Lanka Dec 2016: Lable Generation Rules, variants, WLE for Telugu language are completed. Now it is in Integration Panel stage.
- Attended NCPH Feb 2018 at Los Angeles Attended ICANN61 at San Juan Puerto Rico Mar 2018
- Master of Arts English from Osmania University, Hyderabad -1989-90
- Acting & TV Production Diplomas S N School of Performing Arts, Hyderabad University - 1995-97
- PGD in Environment and Sustainable Development from IGNOU, New Delhi -2013
- E-Outreach course from centre for science and environment New Delhi -
- Film Appreciation Course - Film and Television Institute of India FTII - 2009
- Philanthropy University