Hector Ariel Manoff
Hector A. Manoff is a partner at the law firm Vitale, Manoff & Feilbogen. He deals with Internet and intellectual property; but has additional expertise in franchise law, computers and softwares, copyrights, media law, patents, domain names, and ICANN.
Mr. Manoff is currently working as head of the Intellectual Property Department at Vitale, Manoff & Feilbogen. He joined this firm back in 1985. Hector is also the Legal advisor for CABASE. He is Co-Chair of Board of Intellectual Property Journal of Ad-Hoc publishers, Buenos Aires; and has acted as Chairman for various subcommittees. He is President of the Industrial Property Committee of the Association of Lawyers of Buenos Aires.
- INTA Legal Services industry from 1996 to 2010
- ICANN IRT Legal Services industry 2009
- AIPPI-International Industrial Property Protection Association
- Argentine Transference of Technology Studies Association
- A.A.A.-Argentine Industrial Property Agents Association
- INTA-International Trademark Association
- ASIPI-Interamerican Industrial Property Association
- ABA-American Bar Association
- AIPLA-American Intellectual Property Law Association
- IPC in ICANN
- Copyright Society, LES-Licensing Executive Society
- Argentine Chapter of ISOC
- Chamber Member Database and Online Services, CABASE
- Academic Advisor of the Journal of Intellectual Property Ad-Hoc Editores, Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Board of the Alumni Association of The John Marshall Law School, Chicago, Illinois
Hector has participated in several meetings as a speaker. His participations include:
- Chair, Industrial Property Commission, April 27, 2010.
- HSTLD Advisory Group at ICANN, 2009 & 2010. 
- Member, Implementation Recommendation Team at ICANN, 2009.
- Speaker at INTA the meeting held on July 27,2008 in Buenos Aires.
- ISOC-Argentina meetings.
- WHOIS information controversy , an ISOC report on September 13, 2007.
- ICANN Meetings, Marina del Rey, California, 2001.
- Speaker at NYSBA (New York State Bar Association) Spring meeting, Santiago, Chile, IP in Latin America.
- Speaker at 126th INTA Annual Meeting, in Atlanta, IP in Latin America, 2004.
- Speaker at 125th INTA Annual Meeting, in Amsterdam, Rights Derived from the Use of Unregistered Marks and Cancellation for Non-use in South America, 2004.
- Speaker at Latin America Committee, Enforcement of Intellectual Property Rights in Argentina after the Implementation of the TRIPS Agreement, 2004.
- Speaker at Buenos Aires Translator Bar Association Annual Meeting, "Domain Names and Trademarks", 2003.
Hector attended Universidad de Buenos Aires from 1980 to 1985 to become an Industrial Property Agent Advocate. After that he received his Master Degree in L.L.M. in Intellectual Property Law from The John Marshall Law School, Chicago, in 1997. He completed two intensive courses on International Business Law from The John Marshall Law School and Chicago Board of Trade and Technical Management. He partook in a postgraduate course in "Corporate Governance" from the Universidad del CEMA in 2006.
Mr. Manoff can speak Spanish, English and Portuguese.