||jc.vignes [at] nccgroup.com
J.C. Vignes is the Director of Domain Operations at NCC Group where he oversees the Registry and Registrar aspects of the .trust extension.
Prior to joinnig NCC Group, he was CEO of OpenRegistry which he co-founded.
He was also Vice-Chair of the Registrar Stakeholder Group at ICANN. while acting as EVP & General Counsel of leading European Registrars EuroDNS and eBrand Services
A lawyer by training, he represented several new gTLD Applicants as Senior Counsel at French law firm Caprioli & Partners . He is also an arbitrator within the Czech Arbitration Court.
Mr. Vignes was part of the organizational team for ICANN Paris.
- Director of Domain Operations of NCC Group
- Senior Counsel and Head of Domain Name Practice - Caprioli & Partners
- CEO and co-founder of OpenRegistry
- Executive Vice-President & General Counsel of EuroDNS.
- Board Member, ISOC France Legal Working Group.
- Editor, SVM Mac.
- Registry Liaison Manager, .tm Domain Registry Ltd.
- Legal Counsel, AFNIC, the .fr Internet Registry.
Vignes completed his law education from Paris Assas and McGill University.
Gray Chynoweth interviews JC at ICANN 41 in Singapore about the new TLD announcement made by the Board.