He has over eight years of agency experience creating strategies for cross channel marketing campaigns that achieve results. His expertise include a wide range of topics on management, marketing and technical fields.
John Hartman has worked with early web development tools as well as hand crafting HTML to build up multiple site prototypes. He created innovative user interface for a 3D web experience using the "Blue Marble", with his partner NASA, and helped to create user experience for data overlays on the earth.
He has also worked in Digital Universe Foundation with NASA, ESRI, Environmental Literacy Council, Earth 911, The Jane Goodall Institute, as well as Larry Sanger to give the community a stewarded guide to information about the universe around them.
He was actively involved in the Michael King Smith Kids Fund by mentoring 14- 18 year old teens who received loans to start companies through specialized entrepreneurship.
John Hartman is a prolific public speaker educating and engaging industry groups as well as the general public on topics ranging from developing rich media content management solutions to understanding Transmedia; he has acted as master of ceremonies, moderated many panels as well as keynoting a number of events.
He has a degree from the College of Santa Fe, in Education from USAO, in Journalism from University of Oregon, in Multi-Media and Video Production from Art Institute of Seattle.
- Webmaster - Corporate and Stores Support Technician at Hollywood Video, May 1995- July 1998.
- Founder at Sage Magic, July 1998 to December 2000.
- Sr. Network Engineer, Webmaster at Evergreen International Aviation, December 2000- February 2004.
- Software Engineer at ManyOne Networks, October 2004 - Febraury 2006.
- Technical Evangelist at Digital Universe Foundation, Febraury 2006 - August 2006.
- CTO - VP Product Development at neutralSpace, August 2006 - February 2009.
- President at Feedia, August 2006 - Present.
- Instructor - Social Media Marketing at Portland State University, May 2008- Present.
- Partner at Evergreen Branded Media, November 2009 - Present.