|Headquarters:||2828 Corbett Ave, Suite 118|
Portland, OR 97201
| Danton Mendell, CEO|
Chip Lewis, VP Operations
NeutralSpace is a start-up which has developed dotCal, a centralized calendar-hub with a built in social and advertising features that will connect dissimilar calendar systems and silos in a smooth and seamless fashion.
NeutralSpace is a member of CalConnect, the Calendaring and Scheduling Consortium. It is also a member of the Members of the CalDav Consortium.
NeutralSpace was founded in 2007 at the Portland State Business Accelerator, aiming to use wiki technology to create a city guide. Later, the company changed it's focus to social networking in the calendar/cityguide space.
- Bill Babcock (CEO, Babcock & Jenkins) – Marketing advisor
- Spencer Brown (Retired CEO, Euro RSCG) – Mergers and acquisitions advisor
- Edmon Chung (CEO, DotAsia Organization) – Registry operations advisor
- Janet Johnson (Partner, Johnson Partners) – Social media advisor
- Kent Lewis (CEO, Anvil Media) – SEO advisor
- Dr. Bart Massey (Professor, Portland State University) – A.I. and open source advisor
- David White (VP of Business Development, FlightStats ) – Web advisor
- Jack Williamson (Former CFO, SnapNames) – Financial overview advisor
- David Evans (KPMG Accounting) – Tax Advisors
- Brenda Meltebeke (Partner, Ater Wynne Legal) – Legal oversight
- dotCal- an application that allows users to find and schedule events, and share them through social networking
- ns-mail- powers fully managed HTML email campaigns as well as simple HTML email