Luã Fergus Oliveira da Cruz
|Region:||Latin America and the Caribbean|
Luã Fergus worked as an undergraduate research assistant the Center for Technology and Society of FGV RIO (CTS/FGV) and as undergraduate teacher assistant at the Law School of Fluminense Federal University. He also worked as an undergraduate research assistant at the Creative Economy Observatory based in Rio de Janeiro.
ICANN and Internet Governance Participation
- 6th Brazil IGF in Porto Alegre, Brazil
- 9th Regional Preparatory Meeting for the Internet Governance Forum, LACIGF in San José, Costa Rica
- 10th Annual Meeting of the Internet Governance Forum in João Pessoa, Brazil
- 11th Annual Meeting of the Internet Governance Forum in Guadalajara, Mexico
- ICANN58 | Community Forum in Copenhagen, Denmark
Luã Fergus is an undergraduate law student from Fluminense Federal University, he was a fellow of the Brazilian Internet Governance School (EGI), promoted by the Brazilian Internet Steering Committee - CGI.br, has a degree in Cultural and Entertainment Law from the Superior School of Law and a course in CopyrightX, conducted by Harvard Law School (HLS).