|Email:||orobles [at] nic.mx|
Oscar A. Robles-Garay is currently CEO of LACNIC. He has professional experiences in domain names, IP Address space, Strategic Planning and Internet Governance. He is the co-founder of LACTLD, and is currently its Chairman.
Oscar's native language is Spanish, though he is fluent in English and can speak some Portuguese.
Oscar has been working in Internet Governance since 1996. In 1997, he was included in the experts group conducted by WIPO to comment on a RFC series. He is a co-founder of LACTLD and has been President of its Board of Directors two times. In 2005, he was appointed as an Advisory Council member for the Public Interest Registry, manager of the gTLD, .org. Apart from being active in the field he has teaching experience as well; he has taught e-commerce Legal Frameworks courses at the Virtual University of the Monterrey Institute of Technology in Mexico.
- Representative for the Technical Community UN CSTD WG on the improvement of the IGF, since January 2011.
- ITESM Campus Monterrey Business Incubator Board Member, since December 2010.
- Advisory Council Member NIC.PR, since December 2010.
- Chairman of the Board LACTLD since May 2008.
- Public Interest Registry .ORG Advisory Council Member, since May 2005.
- LACNIC Board Member, since December 2003.
- CEO of NIC Mexico, January, 1997 - 2015. 
- He has participated in the ICANN Membership Advisory Committee, the At-Large Study Committee, Domain Names SO Council, ccNSO Assistant Group, and the ccNSO Launching Group.
- He attended the Caribbean ccTLD Policy and Technical Workshop held in Port-au-Prince, Haiti in August 2008.
- In 1997, he participated in the IFWP process, the formation of ICANN and the DNSO, and the DNSO Monterrey Meeting.
- He participated in the IAHC process and its Policy Advisory Body in 1996.
- Robles Garay holds a degree in Computer Systems Engineering, 1995.
- He has a Master's degree in Information Technologies Management from the Monterrey Institute of Technology, 1998.