Private Sector - General Business/Legal
Advocate, Bangladesh Bar council since 2016,
Adjunct Faculty member (Department of Law) City University, Bangladesh from March,2016- February 2017
ARA Group, Australia - Helpdesk Coordinator (September 2018- Present)
ICANN and Internet Governance Participation
ICANN 60, (NextGen) Abu Dhabi,
Asia Pacific Internet Governance Academy 2018 (APIGA 2018), Fellowship
ICANN 63, (NextGen Ambassador), Barcelona
Bachelor of Laws (LLB- Hons)-2012, Master of Laws (LLM) 2014, Associate degree of Applied Engineering (renewable energy technology) 2018
- Author of ‘Bioenergy in Australia: Current Policies and Planning of the State and Federal Government’, available at https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=3159733
- Author of ‘Criminology and Its Effects on Criminals in Bangladesh’’, available at https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2313986
- APIGA 2018 fellowship to attend “Asia Pacific Internet Governance Academy” hosted by the Korea Internet and Security Agency (KISA) from 23 July 2018 to 27 July 2018 in Gwang-ju, Republic of Korea.
- UNITAR fellowship for CIFAL Jeju’s Workshop on “Sustainable Development Goals and Migration” in Jeju island, South Korea, from 26th to 29th June, 2018.
- Scholarship of Ministry of Finance, Malaysia to attend GLOBAL STARTUP YOUTH (8-11 OCTOBER 2013) & GLOBAL ENTREPRENEURSHIP SUMMIT (11-12 OCTOBER 2013) Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Got “Anil Agarwal fellowships For South Asian Students” for the month Long winter course “Challenge of Balance- Policies, politics and practices of environmental issues in Developing world” in New Delhi, India 2012
- UNITAR sponsorship for CIFAL Jeju’s Workshop on “Food, Nutrition and Human Security: Developing Local Government’s Capacities to Enhance Resilience to Food Crisis and Food Self-Reliance” in South Korea, Jeju island from 20th to 22nd march, 2013.
- World Bank Scholarship for the e-learning course on “Violence, Conflict and Fragility” from 14th January, 2013 to 25th January, 2013.
- United Nations Institute for Training and Research Scholarship for the course “African Economic Outlook” from 23rd January, 2013 to 3rd March, 2013.
- United Nations Institute for Training and Research scholarship for the course “Introductory e-Course to the Global Commons” from 28th January, 2013 to 22nd March, 2013.