Victor Pitts is the Vice President of DomainIt. He is also the Vice President of iGoldrush.com and Host of DomainMasters Radio Show on WebmasterRadio.FM at Unaffiliated. . His specilities inlcude Domain name brokering and acquisitions, valuation, global domain name/brand management. People and process management. Public speaking on any domain related topic, and about building and managing effective online businesses.
Victor has been connected with the Internet since 1993 having supplied infrastructure networking equipment to the industry, developed Web content solutions, and providing domain related services. Victor Pitts is a Graduate of MIS from Florida International University - College of Business Administration. He is a veteran of the U.S. Navy.
Victor contributes his time to education and youth programs. He serves as an advisory board member of the (NAF) Broward County - Academy of Information Technology (a 3 year higher learning technology program for high school students) and at Keiser Career Institute for adult technology training. In addition, he is an active Boy Scout leader.
Victor Pitts was awarded the 2000 Small Business Person of the Year by the Sunrise Florida Chamber of Commerce and the 1998 Superstar Business Leader by Sunrise Florida Chamber of Commerce.
- Victor Pitts was a System Engineer at Motorola (Codex) from 1989 to 1993.
- From 1985 to 1998, he worked as the Sr Sales Executive at Motorola.
- He served as the CEO/Founder of Nexlook Designs Inc, his own web hosting and development company, from May 1994 to December 2005.
- He was the Vice President of Moniker from June 2004 to January 2009. During this time, Moniker’s domain registrations grew from 300 thousand to 3 million and during that same time span, Moniker clearly distinguished itself as a leader in domain name brokerage services.
- From February 2009 to February 2010 he worked as the Lead Domain Broker at Oversee.net
- He is working as the Host of DomainMasters Radio Show on WebmasterRadio.FM at
Unaffiliated from February 2005.
- He has been the Vice President of iGoldrush.com since March 2010.
- In March 2010, he joined DomainIt as the Vice President. . His job responsibilities include the management of growing market share and profits for DomainIt’s core domain registration business, as well as evaluating and overseeing new business ventures for the company.