|Founder(s):||Lars Harvey & Rod Rasmussen|
|Headquarters:||1142 Broadway, Suite 310 |
| Lars Harvey, Chief Executive Officer |
Rod Rasmussen, President and Chief Technology Officer
Internet Identity (IID) is a Washington-based company specializing in providing Internet security and investigation services for e-commerce, financial service firms, social networking and ISP companies to protect against phising, malware and other Internet threats.
In 1996, Lars Harvey & Rod Rasmussen co-founded Internet Identity to provide outsourced domain management services. The company started to provide internet protection services against cyber attacks when it discovered phishing attacks against AOL and successfully disabled the threat in 1997.
IID provides different solutions to its customers to protect their businesses against cyber attacks, which include:
- Active Secure is intended to protect the internet presence of a company by detecting, diagnosing and mitigating problems associated with brand abuse and data loss caused by phishing, malware attacks and DNS hijacking.
- ActiveTrust BGP is a comprehensive border gateway protocol (BGP) security solution capable of protecting not just the main company but also its business partners, suppliers, service providers, marketing partners, customers etc. by detecting, diagnosing and mitigating the threats around the clock.
- ActiveTrust DNS is a domain name system security solution which ensures that all communication channels by a company such as e-mail, data exchange and transactions with partners are legitimate and secure.
- ActiveTrust Resolver- utilizes a secure gateway to prevent enterprise employee and system connections to known malicious Internet locations, and it provides immediate feedback to a company's security team regarding potential attacsk on their networks like botnets and advanced persistent threats (APTs).
- ActiveKnowledge- is capable of providing a complete and non-stop refreshed list of the latest threats on IP addresses, domains, hostnames and e-mail accounts. A company in ensured of having an Internet Presence Reputation (IPR) data enabling it to detect and protect against malware infections, locate potential sources of data loss, and limit security breaches on networks as well as its extended enterprise partner.
- ActiveControl- allows companies to control content problems by detecting, diagnosing and mitigating the different cyber attacks such as phishing, malware distribution, malware controllers, parasites, trademark violators, advertising and affiliate network frauds and many others 24/7.
IID established partnerships with different organizations to provide the best Internet security service to its clients, such as: Authentication Metrics, Corporation Service Company (CSC), Digital Defense, Inc., eCert, Envisional, Inc., National Cyber-Forensics & Training Alliance (NCFTA), RiskIQ among others.
The company is also an active participant in various organizations, which include: APWGAnti-Phishing Working Group,Credit Union Information Security Professionals Association, Registration Infrastructure Security Group, Digital PhishNet, DNS Analysis, Operations and Research Center, Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), ICANN, Messaging Anti-Abuse Working Group, and Online Trust Alliance.
Websites of Internet Identity's Partners in providing Internet security: