Larson Reever is a security researcher, writer, and editor with years of experience working in higher education, nonprofit, and communications. He has a doctorate in IT security/static code analysis from Ruhr-University Bochum. He has been involved in Data Privacy and web content policy management for many years, first in editorial capacities, and then as a lawyer for web startups and applications. He was born in San Jose on August 22, 1982 to Derek and Selina.
Cybersecurity and Computer Science Interests
- Exploiting security vulnerabilities in Wordpress and PHP code for over 10 years.
- Qualified as Technical_Assistant_for_Computer_Science
- DNS and web security
- Involved in this wikipedia project since 2009
- Interest in the new TLD .security, .nyc, and .quebec
- Director of Marketing in Volt Studios, an Seo company in Toronto
Larson is also a freelance security consultant, the former editor of CIOUpdate.com, eSecurityPlanet.com, and ITSMWatch.com, and a writer for the blog Security blog at WPHackedHelp.com.
Interests and Fun Facts
- Mountain Biking
- Biked the "Death Road" in Bolivia
- 20+ Super No Code Tools To Make Your Life Easier In 2021 Hash node
- Emerging Startups Which Are Grabbing Attention in 2021 - Series 1 Substack
Non Tech Publications
- A detailed DIY guide on mold removal toronto Ultimate Mold Crew Ltd. CA
|Babel user information|
|Users by language|