Manahil Ahmed Khan
Manahil Ahmed Khan is an Information Security Consultant from Pakistan. She is an expert in Information Security governance and audits of IT. She has achieved Certified Ethical Hacker status in March 2017. She has been working in the field of Information Security for the past 3 years in different capacities. She has been a fellow of SANOG 27 and APNIC 42 before achieving her first fellowship of ICANN 58. She has a keen interest in DNS and DNSSEC. She is also a member of Internet Society Islamabad Chapter and Member of PKNOG.
Global Information Security Analyst (July 2016 - Present), Aga Khan University & Hospital
- Responsible for conducting risk assessments, act as management's representative in external audits, conduct vulnerability assessments, manage security incident programs. - Recommend and evaluate new information technologies and practices along with improvements in the existent infrastructure.
Information Security Engineer (August 2014 - July 2016) , Cyber Internet Services (Pvt) Ltd
-Lead the payment card industry (PCI) data security standard as a level 1 service provider project. -Responsible for the implementation of ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Information security management system and manage its compliance. -Responsible for penetration testing and Ethical hacking with vendor-approved tools for quarterly reports to the management. -Conduct quarterly Information Security Internal audits and ma member of information security forum.
ICANN and Internet Governance Participation
- Fellow Asia Pacific Network Information Centre (APNIC) 42
- Fellow South Asian Network Operators Group (SANOG) 27
- Fellow ICANN 58
- Member of Internet Society Islamabad Chapter (ISOC-ISB)
- Member of Pakistan Network Operators Group (PKNOG)
Bachelor's in Computer System Engineering, 2010-2014
National University of Sciences and Technology, Islamabad