|Email:||sattler [at] united-domains.de|
Tobias Sattler is the Chief Information Officer (CIO) of united-domains AG. He represents united-domains at quite a number of conferences and is responsible for the company's IT and ICANN related matters.
Tobias is quite active in the domain industry, he is a voting member and the current Vice Chair / CTO of the ICANN Registrar Stakeholder Group and Content Advisory Board Member of NamesCon and WorldHostingDays.
Tobias has held various senior positions at united-domains AG and its subsidiaries since 2008, including:
- Head of Domain Services
- Assistant to the Board
- Head of Domain Reselling
- European Market Perspectives - NamesCon, Las Vegas Jan 2016
- What makes a ccTLD attractive for a registrar? - LACTLD at ICANN 53, Buenos Aires Jun 2015
- Challenges from a Registrar Perspective - ROW at ICANN 51, Los Angeles Oct 2014
- Whois and Data Accuracy for a Registrar - 31st CENTR administrative workshop, Salzburg Feb 2014
Tobias Sattler has studied Computer Science at Wilhelm Büchner University.
- ICANN Public Registrations
- ICANN GNSO RrSG Retrieved 25 October 2016
- RrSG Member List
- WorldHostingDays creates Content Advisory Board Retrieved 19 January 2017
- GNSO Statements of Interest (SOI)
- Public ccTLD Registrar Portal Goes Live Retrieved 11 January 2017
- Agenda 31st CENTR administrative workshop Retrieved 13 August 2016
- NamesCon 2016 Shed Retrieved 13 August 2016
- domain-recht.de article about Domain-Stammtisch Retrieved 1 July 2016
- Facebook posts from Tobias and Michele
- Bugzilla Mozilla PSL