|Stakeholder Group(s):||Private Sector - Domain Name Industry|
|Email:||sattler [at] united-domains.de|
Tobias Sattler is board member and Chief Technology Officer (CTO) of united-domains AG. He represents united-domains at quite a number of conferences and is responsible for the company's technology, product development, strategic partner management and industry engagement, such as ICANN and IETF.
Tobias is quite active in the domain industry, he is a voting member and the current Vice Chair / CTO of the ICANN Registrar Stakeholder Group. Since May 2017, Tobias is a member of the eco Association Names & Numbers Steering Committee.
Tobias Sattler was Content Advisory Board Member of NamesCon and WorldHostingDays and a volunteer at the Mozilla foundation to support the Public Suffix List and the Universal Acceptance from 2014 to 2016.
Tobias has held various senior positions at united-domains AG and its subsidiaries since 2008, including:
- Chief Information Officer (CIO)
- Head of Domain Services
- Assistant to the Board
- Head of Domain Reselling
- European Market Perspectives - NamesCon, Las Vegas Jan 2016
- What makes a ccTLD attractive for a registrar? - LACTLD at ICANN 53, Buenos Aires Jun 2015
- Challenges from a Registrar Perspective - ROW at ICANN 51, Los Angeles Oct 2014
- Whois and Data Accuracy for a Registrar - 31st CENTR administrative workshop, Salzburg Feb 2014
Tobias Sattler has studied Computer Science at Wilhelm Büchner University.
- ICANN Public Registrations
- ICANN GNSO RrSG Retrieved 25 October 2016
- RrSG Member List
- Press Release eco Association
- GNSO Statements of Interest (SOI)
- Public ccTLD Registrar Portal Goes Live Retrieved 11 January 2017
- Agenda 31st CENTR administrative workshop Retrieved 13 August 2016
- NamesCon 2016 Shed Retrieved 13 August 2016
- domain-recht.de article about Domain-Stammtisch Retrieved 1 July 2016
- Facebook posts from Tobias and Michele
- WorldHostingDays creates Content Advisory Board Retrieved 19 January 2017
- Bugzilla Mozilla PSL