VoIP, ADR, AFA, AFNIC, APTLD, APRAM, APNG, BGC, BE, CAIP, CDT, CIGREF, CNRI, CORE-MoU, CCT, DARPA, DOC, ITU, DAG, DT, DRP, EC, ECTA, eCOMLAC, DNSO, ETNO, ETSI, IGF, EuroISPA, EOI, FCC, FOA, FF, FFWG, FAG, GA, GCOT, GPML, GII, HSTLD, IAB, IAHC, ICC, IESG, LACTLD, iPOC, JPA, URL
- GPML-CP this article could use more clarification. It's not clear how the GMPL and New TLDs are related.
CPH, CSG, JIG, KENIC, LSE, MARQUES, MPAA, MOPO, NANC, NANP, NCPH, NSF, NSI, NTIA, NCSG, Netnod, NOIF, OECD, OARC, OSC, PAB, PEDNR, RAP WG, PDDM, PDDRP, PDP-WT, PPSC, RAA, RrSG, RyC, SRS, SIC, SG, SOI, TDG, TIX, TLG, TMC, TOR, UPU, URSS, USCIB, USPTO, VI, VIWG
- MoU-CP - Can you also add explanations of other relevant MoUs, such as the gTLD-MoU and the CORE MoU?
- Alternative Root Server
- RySG-CP - needs more references.
- TCP - CP - Can you do a little work to elaborate how IP is involved with TCP? Done
- TzNIC-CP - please write out an explanation of the structure.Done